JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***Sold***

This is the top of the Harrington & Richardson Sidekick line. H&R 940 DA/SA 9 shot revolver with a 6" bull barrel, Adjustable Rear sight (windage & elevation) Vent rib & high thumb target style grips.

It is in overall decent condition for its age (1979) Rifling is still crisp and the bore is shiny with no pitting. The grips are custom made but are of a similar design to the originals. It also has aftermarket hammer & trigger springs installed to give it a nice light trigger. The original springs will be included.

Price: $185. FTF Oregon Only.

Trades are welcome. The only things I am in need of right now are a stainless 1911 frame or a S&W 22a. However I am not picky. Let me know what you have. I may need it and not know it yet. I can add some cash to even up a worthwhile trade.

940_01.jpg
940_02.jpg
940_03.jpg
940_04.jpg
940_05.jpg
940_06.jpg

P.S. I check my PM Inbox at least once per day when I am running an ad. I will respond to questions / offers within 24 hours. I would appreciate if you would do me the same courtesy.

P.P.S If this ad is still up or is not marked SPF then it is still available.

Hello,
I would like to buy your H&R 22 cal. but due to my ignorance, I am unable to utilize the workings of this sight. Is there some way to talk to you in private without the whole world knowing our business ?
Sincerely,
TM6340 (usmc vet)
Portland, Oregon 97206

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.