JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

[UPDATE 7/14]: PRICE DROP! Now comes with 1,500 rounds of .22lr!

Buy now FTF in Oregon (with bill of sale, must see ODL) for $600 OBO with everything below PLUS 1,500 rounds of old stock Western SuperX ammo! Shoots fine see pics below.

[UPDATE 7/8]: New photos of all furniture installed

I'm selling my first-year manufacture GSG-5. I got this in early 2009; rifle was manufactured in 2008. It is the pre-lawsuit original molding version before they had to change the design/name due to HK's lawsuit.

I'm selling this because I've recently gotten back into the shooting sports hobby after being away for a few years and want to focus more on centerfire/milsurp rifles.

Rifle has ~1,250 rounds through it. Very clean, no problems. I bought the rifle from a vendor in PA who installed a delrin cocking tube buffer. I am the first owner. I've replaced most of the original screws with high quality hex key screws. If you'd like to see more detailed pics of specific parts just let me know.

I am selling this rifle with 5 magazines and lots of goodies! I'm a little OCD about keeping things tidy so I even have the original box and warranty card it came with.

I'm asking $600. If you're interested at all please send me a PM with an offer. I don't bite. I will reply to any PM's with questions or offers. I'm willing to take trades on a wide range of things, so if you're not sure, just ask.

(Wanted trades at bottom of post)

You won't find a better 5-year-old GSG-5! For this price you get the original .22lr MP5 clone, with ammo, ready to take to the range for some fun!

The whole package:

GSG-5 with faux suppressor, upgraded screws, painted selector switch, and cocking tube buffer
(5) 22 round magazines
Extra Folding stock
Extra Collapsible stock (needs new endcap)
Extra Flashlight forend (airsoft, needs new wiring)
(2) Receiver top mounts
A Sight Mark holo sight/laser combo (needs batteries)
A set of OEM replacement front sight posts
(1) HK pushpin (for folding stock)
baggie of extra & original screws
GSG5 multi-tool
GSG5 bore brush
Trigger safety (came with rifle - new)
and the manual
(3) 500 round bricks .22lr

Hope I didn't miss anything!
Overview1_1.jpg

Overview2_1.jpg

The original, pre-lawsuit trigger housing. I highlighted the selector positions with some hobby paint:
Receiver1_1.jpg

Best pictures I could take of the condition of the bolt face and chamber. This rifle is near-pristine:
Receiver2_1.jpg
Receiver3_1.jpg

Tried to get a good shot of the bore... I think it'll do:
Bore_1.jpg

This folding stock feels great. Good weight and very solid feeling. Held on with a genuine HK pushpin. It's what I used 90% of the time!
Stock1_1.jpg

Holo sight and mounts. I don't quite remember why I had an extra one - it may not have fit properly. The one mounted on the rifle now is rock-solid.
Sight_1.jpg
Mount1_1.jpg

As you can see the box is all original to this early-manufacture rifle!
Box2_1.jpg
Box1_1.jpg

The extra goodies:
Misc_Parts2_1.jpg

Five 22 round magazines - all have worked flawlessly through many loads (and unloads :D)
Mags_1.jpg

Update: New pics!

Overview6_1.jpg

Overview4_1.jpg

Overview5_1.jpg

Update: NOW COMES WITH 1,500 ROUNDS OF AMMO!!

I acquired this from a friend's dad who dug it out of his attic this year. It's old but it works. I've fired ~100rds of it through my GSG-5, and my brother has fired ~400 through his Sig 522.
Ammo_1.jpg

Wanted trades (+/- your or my cash):
Mossberg MVP Patrol 5.56
AIA M10-A2 7.62x39
C93
Semi-auto Milsurp rifles
7.62x54r surplus Light ball spam can/crate
.223/5.56 ammo
USP 9mm threaded barrel
Portable shooting bench
AR stripped lower
AR Mags
Magpul AR magazine followers any color (need 6 to upgrade some old mags...)
Ammo Cans

I'm interested in lots of stuff - if you have something to trade, even if it's not on the list, please PM and ask.

I'm willing to meet most anywhere in the extended PDX metro area (no Washington sorry). PM me and we can work it out.

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
[UPDATE 7/14]: NEW PRICE!

$600
NOW COMES WITH 1,500 ROUNDS OF WESTERN SUPER X AMMUNITION!

I acquired this from a friend's dad who dug it out of his attic this year. It's old ammo but it works fine. I've fired ~100rds of it through my GSG-5, and my brother has fired ~400 through his Sig 522. See original post for image.

BTT. Above PM's have been answered. Please PM me or post in the thread if you have any questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.