JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Looking to sell my 69/71 vetterli. This is a typical example featuring a checkered stock, flat buttplate and a 13 round tubular magazine. The rifle has been converted to center fire and is very accurate. I have some brass to go along with the rifle as well. Also included is reloading information for a smokless and black powder load.

Located in Olympia, no ffl needed

$650

1000005913.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi there,

Bore is good and I belive the date of manufacture is 1875. And yes still in 41 swiss. 575 plus ship and its all yours. I have a box all ready to go as well as soon as your ready.

Hi there,

Bore is good and I belive the date of manufacture is 1875. And yes still in 41 swiss. 575 plus ship and its all yours. I have a box all ready to go as well as soon as your ready.
Hello Steve, That sounds good. I can do the $575 plus shipping, what are the methods of payment that we can do here? You'll have to forgive me I am at work during the day and can respond only during my half hour lunch or otherwise, in the evening after 5:30pm central time. Jeremy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top