JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why do some claim that Sig is an accurate handgun? I finally got to shoot the 2022 and I could only hit a 14" x 14" target 6 times out of 30 rounds at 15 yards! I grabbed the wife's XD9 and got almost every one inside a pie plate area. If I could have demo'd the Sig first I would never have bought this "boat anchor". I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn standing inside of it with this basket case. I'd have to wait 'till the attacker was 10 ft. away before I'd trust it.

My daughters and i have the SP2022's in 9mm and we shoot 6"x6" steel plates at 17 yards with no problem, and when i feel like showing off for my daughters i shoot 3"x3" steel targets at the same range in double action.

Try another brand of ammo, and see if that helps any. We use remington 115g +P JHP's and Remington 124g +P JHP's with great results.

If you want to sell your "boat anchor" for a discount, let me know, i could always use another fine handgun.

M67

Funny stuff guys....I guess I'll keep it for now and get some CT lasergrips to make it a "no-brainer". Didn't realize that it would be something that could not be split second aimed...now I gotta follow a dot around like a cat to use it.
$50. ! ? ! I couldn't even get a spare mag for the pig for that !

That's what was wrong..I was too close !!
And yes, ideally you should not have to pay that much for mags..but supply & demand, the run on guns and exploiting the buyer is the how the wealth is spread. That's retail.
Anybody can lob a round into a distance target if they practice enough and know how to aim it to compensate... gun still doesn't shoot straight though..what else could I have expected for $399. I wanted the H&K USP compact( $800 -$850) but the old lady destroys dreams and spends money and can do those things but don't even pretend to think about doing that.

Ghostmaker, As you can see most of us have excellent results with our Sigs. Have you tried shooting at 7 yards and see what kind of pattern you develop single action. What kind of ammo are you using? I had a box of 115gr Remington/9mm that was like a scatter gun in all my pistols. My many Sigs including a 2022 have been excellent...Give it a try again...Good Luck:s0155:.. Spad

Ghostmaker, As you can see most of us have excellent results with our Sigs. Have you tried shooting at 7 yards and see what kind of pattern you develop single action. What kind of ammo are you using? I had a box of 115gr Remington/9mm that was like a scatter gun in all my pistols. My many Sigs including a 2022 have been excellent...Give it a try again...Good Luck:s0155:.. Spad
Yep , Remington ammo...thanks for the advice and help, all....Yeah,, the rounds must be doing stupid stuff to be off that much..I'm gonna try bumpin' the fixed sights left 'cuz I tend to shoot to the right. My Niece complained, " You've been carrying that around all this time" ?
Yeah. " But he can't shoot " !!

Epic fail !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top