JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2250
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sig Rattler in 300 BLK with PCB brace. Used but in good shape. I only have 100 rounds through it. Has some marks from being moved around in my safe but otherwise is in excellent shape.

Not looking for any trades.

This is on consignment at Bullseye in Tacoma, can do transfer there or I can ship to your FFL for $30. Credit cards, e-payments, cash and USPS MO are all accepted.

From Sig:

The new SIG MCX Rattler PCB 300 Blackout pistol with 5.5 inch PDW threaded barrel, it's SIG Sauer's newest edition in the MCX Pistol lineup. This Rattler is equipped with free floating M-LOK Handguard and side-folding Pivoting Contour Brace (PCB). SIG's PCB folding brace makes it even more easy to conceal, in you favorite bag or brief case. Like always the SIG Rattler PCB is suppressor friendly with its adjustable gas piston system. It's perfect to fine tune your favorite suppressor and ammunition combos. Built for Rapid deployment, It's light weight compact design, makes this MCX Rattler PCB the weapon of choice for close quarter operators.

sig rattler 300 1.JPEG sig rattler 300 2.JPEG sig rattler 300 3.JPEG sig rattler 300 4.JPEG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service