JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked one of these up earlier this week and thought I would share some things I found.

The Macro slide fit on my regular 365 just fine.

My regular 365 slide fit on the Macro grip module just fine, although the front of the module was a little longer. I think you could cut it off once Sig releases them.

Holsters are not widely available so I took my 365 kydex holster, hit it with the heat gun for 45 seconds and the Macro slid right in. My regular 365 is now sloppy in the holster. But hey, I have one for the Macro now.

The 15 round magazine is almost identical to the 17 round mag the Macro comes with, but the bottom of the Macro mag has a different angle. I took the flat bottom off my 10 round mag and put it on the 15 round mag and it fit In the Macro. The bottom sticks out a bit, but it's a way to get an extra mag until Sig releases the 17's. Sig sells the flat bottoms for $7.99.

I shot the regular 365 and the Macro at the range. I would agree with those that say muzzle flip is reduced about 30% with the comp making follow up shots better.

The changeable backstraps are really nice, much better than Glocks IMHO. So far I'm happy with the new addition.

I really want one of these but have been curious about holster support and mags.

Thanks for finding a good solution and sharing it!

Trex arms and black point tactical make them already. The trex arms came really quick. I'm actually selling this one because I don't like carrying with the side car and pulling it off just gives extra width I do not need because of the 2 piece design.

I agree 100% on the reduced muzzle flip. Even with +p ammo

4C3FAE13-C866-4A18-8706-0B1FB4E653C5.jpeg

Trex arms and black point tactical make them already. The trex arms came really quick. I'm actually selling this one because I don't like carrying with the side car and pulling it off just gives extra width I do not need because of the 2 piece design.

I agree 100% on the reduced muzzle flip. Even with +p ammo

View attachment 1262624
Not sure if you have tried but they work pretty well with a single clip if you take the mag caddy off. Like you I don't like carrying the mag IWB appendix. I either run the wing or just a single clip.

Not sure if you have tried but they work pretty well with a single clip if you take the mag caddy off. Like you I don't like carrying the mag IWB appendix. I either run the wing or just a single clip.

Yes sir. I've tried everything to try and make this holster work since nothing is really available now. My issue is the excess "holster"

Yes sir. I've tried everything to try and make this holster work since nothing is really available now. My issue is the excess "holster"
Fair enough. I use this same holster everyday carrying my X5 Legion. I just remove the mag, install the wing and use a NeoMag pocket clip for my second mag.

04A236C4-C4EB-4E81-A228-DC686568D475.jpeg 60771152-12F1-4705-A983-7F564E4DB23B.jpeg

Just handled one at a gun store. It feels like it's a bigger gun than it is, pretty cool we're getting true full size ergos and capacity with a compact

Saw a video of a guy saying that a gen 5 Glock holster would fit. Had one lying around so I cut an optics slot with some tin snips and sanded it down. Over all, it fits very well when you tighten it down! It has a little movement, but I able to lock down.

I like the grip and how the pistol shoots.

It does get hot very fast with the comp slide

I do have an issue with the sig mags.

Rust . I was even wiping the sweat off once per day. But I didn't realize I needed to dismantle the mag to get what swear got down near the base plate.

I ended up sanding the mags down and painting them with a paint formulate to prevent rust on metal surfaces . Then I put some grease on the base plate track to help form a barrier to prevent that sweat from getting down in there again

B007EA80-63C3-4D64-8253-AB5DE88C0231.jpeg B4D88612-B993-4358-AE37-F785E08DE6F8.jpeg 8F56C9AA-1033-4DE5-BF9E-9C5CF0276253.jpeg 33F29268-8F32-4351-8114-CFE8AB7C9C6A.jpeg

I like the grip and how the pistol shoots.

It does get hot very fast with the comp slide

I do have an issue with the sig mags.

Rust . I was even wiping the sweat off once per day. But I didn't realize I needed to dismantle the mag to get what swear got down near the base plate.

I ended up sanding the mags down and painting them with a paint formulate to prevent rust on metal surfaces . Then I put some grease on the base plate track to help form a barrier to prevent that sweat from getting down in there again

View attachment 1269587 View attachment 1269588 View attachment 1269590 View attachment 1269591
Fwiw re the mags the made in Italy ones seem to have a completely different coating. They are shiny and look like they would resist rust while the made in usa ones are flat and look like they would rust. I haven't had either kind long enough to know about rust but just looking at them that shiny finish looks like it would resist rust more. The usa ones came with p365x. The Italian ones (I assume these are mec-gar) were bought from sig.

The usa ones are as shiny as I can get them. I used boron nitride ceramic gun oil stuff on them that usually makes things shine but still pretty dull with these.

57C264D7-3633-4C09-9B25-A0E4378D37AD.jpeg
C3ECD14B-BF28-4219-8232-58FF44669C57.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR