JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In an effort to avoid spending more money on magazines/parts, I am wondering what options are available to upgrade or modify older Sig P320 mags to fit in newer grip modules. Has anybody had success carving up older floor plates to make them fit in newer grip modules and modules with added mag well?

In an effort to avoid spending more money on magazines/parts, I am wondering what options are available to upgrade or modify older Sig P320 mags to fit in newer grip modules. Has anybody had success carving up older floor plates to make them fit in newer grip modules and modules with added mag well?
Here's some P320 floor plate history...

Tinkering

Ebay might be a source for P320 baseplates ?
CDNN has a cheap price here, but I didn't check shipping or if they come with the rectangular inserts

Last Edited:
Here's some P320 floor plate history...

Tinkering

Ebay might be a source for P320 baseplates ?
CDNN has a cheap price here, but I didn't check shipping or if they come with the rectangular inserts
Thanks for that link. I was looking at those floorplates from CDNN but wasn't sure if they came with inserts either. For the price it might be worth the gamble.

Thanks for that link. I was looking at those floorplates from CDNN but wasn't sure if they came with inserts either. For the price it might be worth the gamble.
Send them a email and see what they say.
Also Ebay because some owners are switching to fancier baseplates.
I'll check and see if I have any laying around.

A little-known P320 magazine secret is the ACT-Mag 3209
Italian mag magazine that I think is better than Mec-Gar
I found some for $17 ea a while back.

I found 8 new style base plates (black)
They are ACT-Mag with the rectangular hole.
In an effort to save money, I will try out the mods from that youtube video. If you list the base plates in the classifieds, I will check out the ad though.

I have seen quite a few old style P320/P250 mags in the classifieds that could be more useful with a floorplate change.

In an effort to save money, I will try out the mods from that youtube video. If you list the base plates in the classifieds, I will check out the ad though.

I have seen quite a few old style P320/P250 mags in the classifieds that could be more useful with a floorplate change.
I'm in East Vancouver
If you ever get northbound I-205 let me know and I'll meet you and give them to you.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews