JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First is a never fired nib sig p2226 mk 25 9mm. is the standard pistol for navy seals teams. Features corrosion resistant coating, the anchor insignia, mil spec 1913 tactical rail, night sights, upgraded extractor and recoil assembly, 3 mags, the box and certification papers.
Price 900 cash 1000 trade

Kahr k 40 with night sights. It's a beautiful gun that feels amazing in your hand, accurate, and always reliable. The weight of the pistol keeps the recoil low. Comes with 2 mags, the box, papers, and night sights.
Price 500 trade 600

Springfield XDM 4.5 9mm combat pistol nib. This is ready to rock and roll it has had the trigger redone, and comes with all the factory gear. A holster, mag holster, additional size back straps, front slide serrations, the case, papers, and 2 19rd mags yeah flush fit standard capacity is 19+1
Price 550 trade 600

Will trade anyone or all three for
Glocks, 1911, subcompacts, snubbys, ar15 (factory built), ak47/74, ptr-91, m1a, surplus guns, really most any firearm.

Feel free to text at 503-891-9113 I am a Washington resident

If you buy all three for cash I'll take 100 cash off so instead of $1950 I'd take $1850
I'd only like to drive as far as kelso

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.