JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a used Sig P226r in .357 Sig. This pistol has the DAK trigger, and aftermarket Hogue wrap around rubber grips. The gun has Night Sights installed, but they are pretty much dead, and don't serve much purpose in the dark... This pistol is a former LE trade in, and has quite a bit of finish wear. It appears that the seller who I bought it from used a black paint-pen or similar to touch up some of it. I would rather have finish wear than that paint so some of it has been removed. As typical with LE guns, lots of holster/carry wear, and who knows how many rounds were actually fired. The pistol has the old agency issue numbers printed/painted on the slide, this is not embossed/engraved, and could be covered if refinished. I have included a couple pictures of the major wear spots.

I love Sigs in general, but it only took one trip to the range to learn that I hate their DAK trigger, hence this sale.

Asking $460

I prefer to sell, however, I may consider select trades. (not really sure what for, feel free to make offers)

FFL transfer REQUIRED, most likely at 311 Tactical in Vancouver, NO shipping, sorry.

IMG_2600.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2602.JPG IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG