JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to trade my Sig P220R .45 ACP, but here's the kicker: I really don't know what I want :oops:. I do know what I don't want, no AR's, no shotguns, and no revolvers. Oh, and no heavy recoiling rifles, 6.5 Creedmoor recoil level is about my limit.

Okay, in the process of looking around the Classifieds for inspiration I've come up with some things I'd consider in trade/part trade. The list so far:

Quality heavy barreled bolt action .22 rifle, a CZ 457 Varmint MTR or regular Varmint would be high on the list.
Target oriented .22 auto pistol, my old High Standard is just too touchy, I need something that just works.
Still interested in a CZ SP-01 Tactical.
Interested in something 10mm, prefer DA/SA but wouldn't rule out something 1911ish.
Primers, of course, small rifle and pistol are most wanted/needed, but I can also use large, just not magnums.

Other than that, as long as it's gun related, worst I'll do is say no. Trades ONLY, not looking to sell at this point. Anyway, some details on the Sig.

Serial number places date of manufacture at late 1999/early 2000. Slide is marked Made in Germany, but no proof marks, so German made, US assembled pistol. Not the original owner, so I don't know total round count, but I've probably put around 1K rounds through it, a mix of factory and reloaded ammo, all of which it's handled without a hitch. Have less than 500 rounds on all new springs, replaced the factory hammer strut/spring with a Sig Armorer Super Strut, and replaced the tired night sights with a set of TFX Hybrid tritium/FO sights. All in all a very nice shooter in very nice condition, I just don't need 2 .45's. Also have a variety of extras that can be included, extra mags, grips, holsters, weapons light. Base pistol will include 2 OEM mags, original plastic grips, box and docs, and any original parts. Any deal will almost certainly require a willingness to ship, I live 5 miles past the middle of nowhere, so meeting somewhere is unlikely. Will ship to FFL of your choice, we each pay shipping from our end. Any questions, ask here in case someone has the same question. Trade offers can be posted here or via PM, your choice. Thanks for looking! Dave

9BD55C43-F641-46F1-9A3E-59D116424F25_1_201_a.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looking to trade my Sig P220R .45 ACP, but here's the kicker: I really don't know what I want :oops:. I do know what I don't want, no AR's, no shotguns, and no revolvers. Oh, and no heavy recoiling rifles, 6.5 Creedmoor recoil level is about my limit.

Okay, in the process of looking around the Classifieds for inspiration I've come up with some things I'd consider in trade/part trade. The list so far:

Quality heavy barreled bolt action .22 rifle, a CZ 457 Varmint MTR or regular Varmint would be high on the list.
Target oriented .22 auto pistol, my old High Standard is just too touchy, I need something that just works.
Still interested in a CZ SP-01 Tactical.
Interested in something 10mm, prefer DA/SA but wouldn't rule out something 1911ish.
Primers, of course, small rifle and pistol are most wanted/needed, but I can also use large, just not magnums.

Other than that, as long as it's gun related, worst I'll do is say no. Trades ONLY, not looking to sell at this point. Anyway, some details on the Sig.

Serial number places date of manufacture at late 1999/early 2000. Slide is marked Made in Germany, but no proof marks, so German made, US assembled pistol. Not the original owner, so I don't know total round count, but I've probably put around 1K rounds through it, a mix of factory and reloaded ammo, all of which it's handled without a hitch. Have less than 500 rounds on all new springs, replaced the factory hammer strut/spring with a Sig Armorer Super Strut, and replaced the tired night sights with a set of TFX Hybrid tritium/FO sights. All in all a very nice shooter in very nice condition, I just don't need 2 .45's. Also have a variety of extras that can be included, extra mags, grips, holsters, weapons light. Base pistol will include 2 OEM mags, original plastic grips, box and docs, and any original parts. Any deal will almost certainly require a willingness to ship, I live 5 miles past the middle of nowhere, so meeting somewhere is unlikely. Will ship to FFL of your choice, we each pay shipping from our end. Any questions, ask here in case someone has the same question. Trade offers can be posted here or via PM, your choice. Thanks for looking! Dave

View attachment 804908
Interested in a Ruger 22/45? About the same age. Can send more pictures if you're interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2CE8EA41-2F2B-4B7D-B017-C3FFA52C2541.jpeg
    2CE8EA41-2F2B-4B7D-B017-C3FFA52C2541.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 28
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.