JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NEW pistol? That's a phenomenal price for a terrific pistol. I own two, and IMO, the 226 Legion is the best DA/SA autopistol out there. Sights are excellent, trigger is superb. OOB accuracy top-notch. Ergonomics off the chart.

Depends. Bud's has some SAO 226 legions for about $900, the da/sa versions are at $1300. Seems like that price is at the very least, not a bad one.

I bought a barely used P220 legion 10mm SAO for $600, so deals can be had.

Depends. Bud's has some SAO 226 legions for about $900, the da/sa versions are at $1300. Seems like that price is at the very least, not a bad one.

I bought a barely used P220 legion 10mm SAO for $600, so deals can be had.
SAO would be the one for me. I have DA/SA pistols but they all have manual safeties so can be carried cocked and locked. I'll have to see what the trigger weight is. One I'm looking at is CZ shadow 2 TS which is SAO and trigger is 1.5-2lbs. But then I just saw the 10mm Stribog the other day so there are many interesting guns in the $1000-$1300 price range. Prices seem so low now for most guns.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top