JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have a compact 40. it has a kydex iwb holster. and was sent in for a looking by manufacturer because i didn't like the fact that it didn't like one of my brands of ammo. flex lock 175 gr hornady critical duty rounds. they said its fine now and hornady said it eats em up like butter. and they send me 50 rounds..:) just wanting to know what I should put it up for sale.. any help is appreciated.

i have a compact 40. it has a kydex iwb holster. and was sent in for a looking by manufacturer because i didn't like the fact that it didn't like one of my brands of ammo. flex lock 175 gr hornady critical duty rounds. they said its fine now and hornady said it eats em up like butter. and they send me 50 rounds..:) just wanting to know what I should put it up for sale.. any help is appreciated.

on title you asked if I should sell the gun. but on the post you asked how much I should sell it for?

type on google "wts: px4" and it will give you general idea.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews