JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Snohomish
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling half of a SecureIt Agile Ultralight pro quad. I bought the quad thinking I would use all 4, but instead I'm just using a 54 and a 40 inch (bottom and top locker) and do not need the other two. I will include half of all the goodies that come with the pro kit. Many of the items are in odd numbers but I'm not using most of them so happy to negotiate on what you want. I'm only selling half and only selling as a bundle (you must buy both top and bottom lockers).

Link to the bundle I got:
https://www.secureitgunstorage.com/product/agile-ultralight-quad-kit-pro

Lockers are currently still in original boxes unopened, can assemble for additional fee.

Looking to get $1400 for the combo, just trying to come close to half of what I paid after tax and shipping.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling half of a SecureIt Agile Ultralight pro quad. I bought the quad thinking I would use all 4, but instead I'm just using a 54 and a 40 inch (bottom and top locker) and do not need the other two. I will include half of all the goodies that come with the pro kit. Many of the items are in odd numbers but I'm not using most of them so happy to negotiate on what you want. I'm only selling half and only selling as a bundle (you must buy both top and bottom lockers).

Link to the bundle I got:
https://www.secureitgunstorage.com/product/agile-ultralight-quad-kit-pro

Lockers are currently still in original boxes unopened, can assemble for additional fee.

Looking to get $1400 for the combo, just trying to come close to half of what I paid after tax and shipping.
Can you post pics?

Sure thing

PXL_20210812_163852483.MP.jpg PXL_20210812_163717609._exported_242_1628786621596.jpg PXL_20210812_163842509.MP.jpg PXL_20210812_163724067.MP.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top