JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was reviewed by Outdoor Life Magazine as the most accurate rimfire they have ever tested. Does that mean it is the first they ever tested?

<broken link removed>

I see them available for $340 and upward on line with a shipping/ffl added cost of another $25. WalMart can sell them for $350 if they can order them. I saw one in 17HMR at Walmart for that price.

I want one in .22 LR because I can get match ammo for less than 17HMR or 22WMR and I can still shoot 3 cent bulk if I want to.

If you would buy this rifle near this price point add a comment.

If you can sell this rifle at a good price weigh in with your offer.

If you are interested in long range competition (300 to 400 yards is a lot of drop for a .22 LR those are the ranges I have a mind to shoot at. Make it challenging.) or can link to such a group please also comment.

The Mark II seems to cost more that the 93R17, probably because the .17 is far more common for some reason.

I have both the Mark II BTVS and a matching 93R17 BTVS, and they are definitely great shooters, although the .17 tends to be more accurate.

I hope you find one at the right price!

The Mark II seems to cost more that the 93R17, probably because the .17 is far more common for some reason.

I have both the Mark II BTVS and a matching 93R17 BTVS, and they are definitely great shooters, although the .17 tends to be more accurate.

I hope you find one at the right price!

When I learned gun safety and to shoot I was told (and believed) the gun is always more accurate then the shooter. I blamed myself for being a 2 moa shooter for years. Then I bought a 17HMR and became a 1/2 to 5/8 MOA shooter in a single day.

I am satisfied that the 17HMR is probably a 1/8 to 1/4 MOA gun partly due to the ammo and the same gun in .22 LR will be a 1/4 to 3/8 MOA Perhaps even 1/2 MOA gun that will only increase my groups to 5/8 or possibly a horrid 1 MOA with 3 to 6 cent ammo. I will give back the slight difference to save 75 to 85% on my ammo costs.

I am satisfied that the 17HMR is probably a 1/8 to 1/4 MOA gun partly due to the ammo and the same gun in .22 LR will be a 1/4 to 3/8 MOA Perhaps even 1/2 MOA gun that will only increase my groups to 5/8 or possibly a horrid 1 MOA with 3 to 6 cent ammo. I will give back the slight difference to save 75 to 85% on my ammo costs.

Well you can just get one of each :D