JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling a Sportsmans Warehouse Exclusive version of the Savage 110. They call it the switchback. It was only used to punch paper. Stupid accurate cartridge in a gun that allows it to be what it wants to be.

Full details here:

I never shoot it in the original stock or with the original mag. They work, but not the greatest. That and I took a dremel to it to make the stock work on a 110 top bolt release I had. It's also got some marks where I put it in a vice. This is best served in a better stock or chassis.

The gun it's accurate as get out.
1675284414051.jpeg
1675284434155.jpeg
It's threaded 5/8x24 and it has a Rearden mini comp (plan b compatible) rock set to the barrel. It will be included as well as the original muzzle break.

These are selling at Sportsmans for $589.89.

Buy mine for $400

All original packaging and paperwork included.

I'll meet at just about any FFL that will take the gun and hold it, unless it's1-2 hours away. I will likely have my kid with me so please bear with me. I don't want to take two trips.

BUYER TO PAY ANY FEES AND BGC.

BUYER PAYS SELLER PRIOR TO ANY 4473 PAPERWORK. CONFIRM DEAL / PAY / 4473

NO TRADES

NO SHIPPING

I have plenty of positive feedback!

Thanks for looking!

Reno

F77C8BAF-74A0-4190-9572-83480BCA9770.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Full disclosure. I lost the front stock bolt as I never really had it in it and swapped it back and forth on another savage action.

Called Savage and they mailed me one. They sent a rear lol. I'll be cutting it to size for the front.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.