JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For all you leftys out there, (myself included), finding a used rifle can be few and far between. I picked this up a while back to experiment with a Savage, and a left handed rifle, and quickly learned two lessons. Lesson one is that I am so used to a right bolt that I prefer it, especially from a bench or prone. Second lesson was that I will stick to a Remington 700 type action.

The details... ( if you can google then you know about as much as me, I'm not a savage guy)

*Model 10 FP, Left Hand (older stagger feed model, blind mag comes out attached to action)
*.308 Winchester
*24 inch barrel, 1/10 twist, round count unknown as I bought it second hand.
*Warne steel scope rail, 20 MOA, bedded.
*Choate Tactical stock, bedded as well. Functional? Yes. Perfect? No, but options are darn limited for a left handed stagger feed savage without going custom $$$
*Threaded bolt handle and stainless knob, Glades armory if I remember correctly.
*Trigger lightened to approx. 1 lb 14 oz. I can't remember exactly.
*Factory stock included as well, maybe factory bolt knob if I can find it, no promises.
*Pre Accustock/Accutrigger

Cheap nikon buckmasters scope pictured is not included, it belongs to my 10/22, but hey, I needed something on there to test fire with!

REDUCED. Asking $600. FFL Transfer REQUIRED, located in Vancouver area.

Mainly looking to sell, but you never know what trade May spark my interest.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
For you lefties looking for a sub MOA rifle, you won't regret buying this. I've got 2 and they both shoot .5" groups with good ammo and MOA with cheap ammo.

Looks badass man, if only I could get one of mine sold!

It's a tough market selling in WA these days. Seems I-594 has knocked out 90% of the buyers. I understand the principle of not wanting/having to do a transfer, but with many FFLs doing $10-$15 transfers I just don't get it.

Why not just give it away to somebody who can prove they're good guys (current CPL, or Military ID or WAC card ...etc.)? 594 will not prevail in court anyway ... lots of folks like the fact the government does not know about your arsenal ...

Because I follow the rules, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

This WILL be transferred through an FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.