JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My take on this is it started out as Two pistols a Glock and a Sig Sauer, then it changed to an AR-15 Bushmaster, then it was two pistols and a Bushmaster, and yes it was also reported that four pistols and no AR-15 where found, the police radio recording said that the responding officer commented that a shotgun and a long gun where being used I assume from spent rounds found, clear as mud.

I believe it was a shotgun that was found in the trunk of the car registered to a Christopher Rodia a felon (same car claimed to be adam lanzas). Much input from others here on NWFA on the gun found in the trunk was a shotgun.

Police Union Seeks Funding For Trauma Treatment | The Newtown Bee This is from the Newtown Bee the local newspaper, keep in mind this newspaper reported /quoted the Sandy Hook Principle, but the principle was shot dead in the school so they posted a retraction layter( man can they get a scoop or what) the last of this article says the man in the woods was a off duty swat officer. While not in this post I understand he was armed when taken into custody with no referance to the type of weapon he was armed with. Also know that about 12 miles away at the same time of the sandy hook shooting an active shooter training drill was happening. This seems to be common with the school shooting and drills in the hood at the same time.

I don't care about the gun in the trunk.... after seeing that you tube video I find waaaaay to many inconsistencies. And still no facts.

I don't whats true or false with this anymore? What I do know is then people change their stories repeatedly.. something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
too many inconsistencies for me. I think it was staged by Obama administration to get people to think guns are WMDs. Thus he can get us to be like Europe.

But I am probably a mental nutcase....?

Overall I wish that the US had good reporting that can be relied upon like BBC or Al-Jazeera.

I'm still hearing that an "assault weapon" was used....
But I thought that after the dust settled it was 4 pistols?

The news video that says four handguns is from the day after the shooting, and it is wrong info based on an incorrect 'official' that they don't name. I remember watching it live.

There is no date shown on the video itself but if you listen carefully he refers to Adam Lanza attempting to buy guns "this Tuesday", so it can only be from the week of the shooting.

It's old info.

The whole Chris Rodia car thing is just people with police scanners, too much time and not enough mental health treatment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top