JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
>>>> >> SALE PENDING << <<<<

I really don't want to part with this Pelican case and especially at such a low price point but a firearm related item I've been looking for became available and of course I'm short on funds so I'm posting this to make it happen.

Before I get to the post the "story" on this case is I sold the rifle I bought this for and NEVER USED IT.

Now onto the post ~

PELICAN 1750 Rifle Case

* 53" scoped or double rifle case

* Ultimate protection for your "precious metal/s"

* Has handle and wheels for easy transport

* Foam HAS NOT BEEN CUT

* Airline approved / has pressure release valve and provision for external lock (lock not included / as I never got one)

* HAS NEVER BEEN USED

This Pelican 1750 case is currently on sale at Midway USA @ $319.99 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING

>>>>>> > PLEASE READ < <<<<<<

This is a for sale post / sorry no trades and due to it's size NO SHIPPING ~ besides I have no form of "computer money" and lastly "NO HOLDS" ~ if you want this you must be ready to purchase it

$150 dollars cash

Sale to take place at Sportsman Warehouse Tanasbourne off of hgy 26 and 185th / I'll be available to meet up anytime tonight after 6pm.

Thanks for checking out the post

IMG_20220830_083952970~3.jpg IMG_20220830_084000345~2.jpg IMG_20220830_084212330~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm scheduled for the sale tonight / if for any reason the deal falls through you are "next in line".
I'll let you know either way so you won't be left wondering if it happens (or doesn't).
Thanks for your interest

Christian

Last Edited:
This is a great deal! Both of my 1750's got stolen. My daughter stole them for her precision rifles that she competes with. If I want to use them I have to put up with all the "shoot like a girl" stickers and such, LOL. If for any reason both of those offers fall through I'd toss my name in the ring for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top