JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
portland / vancouver
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SALE PENDING.
This is a partial case of sterling steel case 9mm ammo, 700 rounds.

Yup, 700 rounds for $100 bucks, please read description below.

Selling cheap because the "COAL" Combined Over All Length" is too long for my EDC I'm a glocktard. This means that the bullets are a tiny bit too long for some but not all 9mm pistols. I've shot 300 of them so far in backup guns and none of them seemed unsafe, just a bit too long to feed right in my competition pistol and EDC g34 & 43. It will load in all 9mm magazines I've tried but will only cycle in some guns. I pulled a bullet and weighed it and the powder and all of it seems safe... only thing is that the bullet is a tiny bit too long for some but not all platforms.

It ran decent in a sig p365 and in a 9mm Staccato, but you might have a jam or 2 here and there.

The ammo is safe and shoots smooth in guns with actions, selling it at a major loss because of the above explanation. Depending on what gun you have, it could be a super cheap way to do some blasting.

I've just been sitting on it because whatever but I'm cleaning out the gun room to fund a 640 core thermal scope.

20230525_062700_resized.jpg 20230525_062705_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.