JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well i had some trigger issues cut that part out seems to group fine i see using
DSCN5348.JPG

Not bad at all for 500 yards. I suspect that you erred on the side of safety. It seems that the bolt is traveling rearward enough to chamber a round. The pin doers seem to be the issue. Unfamiliar with the AK - does that pin have any type of retention device, or is it simply an interference fit like most pins? If it is a straight pin, you may have to peen the ends slightly to ensure that it stays in place(?)

Not bad at all for 500 yards. I suspect that you erred on the side of safety. It seems that the bolt is traveling rearward enough to chamber a round. The pin doers seem to be the issue. Unfamiliar with the AK - does that pin have any type of retention device, or is it simply an interference fit like most pins? If it is a straight pin, you may have to peen the ends slightly to ensure that it stays in place(?)
It's the pin that holds the bottom section of the sear that pivots back and forth on the trigger itself basically it holds the trigger in place actually I just put some loctite on it it appears to be holding
very well it doesn't rotate it stays firm anyway the inside of it rotates

If you still have problems, I was thinking that the bolt runs back far enough to pick up a round, but not far enough to cock the mechanism. But it was only trigger reset so I think you nailed it, so to speak.

If you still have problems, I was thinking that the bolt runs back far enough to pick up a round, but not far enough to cock the mechanism. But it was only trigger reset so I think you nailed it, so to speak.
I think it's a quick fix I just put some loctite on both ends and pushed it in and it's firm now it doesn't seem to move around so I'm not going to take the trigger mechanism out anyway so stays in forever doesn't matter all good

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top