JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is my Arsenal/FIME SGL 12-08. I bought this shotgun in July 2014 from RRC. Full description here: http://www.rrcfirearms.com/pd-arsenal-sgl12-08-saiga-12-shotgun.cfm.

This shotgun is unfired and in new condition. I am selling it because I have another shotgun that took its place and I don't have a need for two. I am not desperate to sell it, but I would be happy to sell it to the right person at a fair price.

Included: 1 factory 5 round mag, 3 SGM 10rnd mags, original owners manual, and cleaning kit. All mags are also unfired.

Cash price is $1300 and also open to trades

I'm open to hearing other offers for trades but here are some things that will really get my attention:

Silver/gold coins or bullion
PAP M92
RPK clone
FNX-45 tactical
Maybe a semi auto .308 or some other cool item like night vision or...

I would like the buyer to have a good reputation on this forum and be able to show me that you are legally allowed to own a gun, but this will be a private transfer without exchanging personal information. Thanks!

IMG_1504.JPG IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1504.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.