JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok so here's the deal. My wife's grandmother bought this last year for home defense. After shooting it this weekend for the first time she decides it's too much recoil for her.

Pistol is a 642 airweight .38 special. It has had 10 rounds through it and comes with everything as new. This 642 has the lock. Cash price is $400 with the remainder of fmj and 20 rounds hornaday critical defense.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Pm replied, still for sale. Also have most of a box of range ammo and 20 rounds of critical defense to go along with it.

"Thinks she wants" lol sounds like my wife . I would have her shoot it first. They have an incredibly long trigger pull that may be a bit much for her. But just my thought, sorry for the rant on your thread!

Last Edited:
"Thinks she wants" lol sounds like my wife . I would have her shoot it first. They have an incredibly long trigger pull that may be a bit much for her. But just my thought, sorry for the rant on your thread!

Ya sorry I meant to edit that as well. We've talked and I think for now she would be better suited with cash. Thank you for the insight on the LCR though

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.