JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sorry Autonomous My Daughter ate the Grape PEZ but I do have some Orange if that would sweeten the deal for you.

As for the Pistol I honestly don't know where I am at on the price? At this point I am just trying to get some of what I have into it back. Long story short I was helping out a friend that has been hit with a pile of medical bills.

As for the condition, it looks and feels like new for being over 40 years old. I put about 25 rounds through it before I posted it and it is a sweet shooter. Everything feels tight and it has super smooth consistent DA trigger pull (10X better than my S&W 442) and the break on SA is crazy light and crisp.

Its a great pistol and I have gone back and forth about keeping it but I have two other .38's and need the cash for another project.

My Sister wants it and is scrambling to get the money together so I will probably be taking it down in the next few days if don't get any offers.

Sorry Autonomous My Daughter ate the Grape PEZ but I do have some Orange if that would sweeten the deal for you.

As for the Pistol I honestly don't know where I am at on the price? At this point I am just trying to get some of what I have into it back. Long story short I was helping out a friend that has been hit with a pile of medical bills.

As for the condition, it looks and feels like new for being over 40 years old. I put about 25 rounds through it before I posted it and it is a sweet shooter. Everything feels tight and it has super smooth consistent DA trigger pull (10X better than my S&W 442) and the break on SA is crazy light and crisp.

Its a great pistol and I have gone back and forth about keeping it but I have two other .38's and need the cash for another project.

My Sister wants it and is scrambling to get the money together so I will probably be taking it down in the next few days if don't get any offers.

If you check Gunbroker completed auctions for blued M36's that actually sold you well see your just a bit on the high side. If you had the box and papers and there was no turn line then you would be just about right.

Good to know I am in the ball park and I figured I was a little high due to the fact it is still up for sale. As for the box, it is gone but I do have the papers from 1967 and the cheese ball cleaning brush (still in the wrapper) that came with it.

I put it up with an "asking" price of $475 with the hopes of getting that, but if I get a reasonable offer I would sell it for less. If I end up just getting low balled I will hold onto it for my sister.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.