JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
it seems like craigslist here lately.cant seem to find anyone but flakes.if you reply to an ad BE responsible.stop wasting your and my time.yall know who you are!***just got off the phone with CWI guy. he now says he can buy a can from someone at the show hes setting up today.he had already agreed to meet tonight after 7 when he got off work.then he says im going to buy the other guys if i cant/wont drop my price.i would really appreciate some other members feedback on this.should i give him a negative trade rating?do you think its ok to flake on a deal 2 times arranged? thanks

I am sorry this has been difficult for you to sell, but if you put what city you live in people might stop flaking. (your location says Portland, you live in Oregon city). You also posted lower price, but your price did not change. You say I "flaked" but to me it does not make sense to drive 30-45 minuets each way to get the ammo for the same price I am getting it for where I am.

CWI guy...the original price was 90. i lowered the price 1/26 to 80..yes i live near oregon city.you obviously agreed with the 80.00 price otherwise you wouldnt have pmd me your number,you agreed to meet me in portland or tualitin.whatever you decided after 7. STOP MAKING EXCUSES ...,a mans word means something to some folks heres his original reply...Where in Portland are you located? I am near Beaverton area. I will buy that!

CWI guy...the original price was 90. i lowered the price 1/26 to 80..yes i live near oregon city.you obviously agreed with the 80.00 price otherwise you wouldnt have pmd me your number,you agreed to meet me in portland or tualitin.whatever you decided after 7. STOP MAKING EXCUSES ...,a mans word means something to some folks heres his original reply...Where in Portland are you located? I am near Beaverton area. I will buy that!

I know this is not my beef or the forum for this.But I could not agree more with cetme

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

does this mean that you think he's lying? because if things unfolded the way he describes, then i would have to agree that it is a bit uncool to arrange meeting times and then back out. seems like you were decided on buying and expressed it to the seller before confirming his whereabouts. everone has the freedom to flake on a deal, but its still uncool. the "i'll take it" reply should be taken seriously

On this forum you are required to close your own ad once the item has sold or you're no longer selling the item(s).

Here is how you can do this.

First, return to your ad

Second, Look in the upper right hand corner for a pull down menu that says "Administrative" and select it with your mouse

Third, Select the option "Close Thread" and then click the button that says "Proceed".

It is that simple! You're are done.

i intentionally left this ad up,even though its marked sold.I WANTED OTHER MEMBERS TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON CWIGUY WAS.I DID THIS INSTEAD OF LEAVING HIM A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SCORE. SOME FOLKS JUST DONT GET IT.at any rate ill close the ad,hopefully he will try harder to do the right thing next time.

Your intended purpose can still be acomplished if the thread is CLOSED.

i intentionally left this ad up,even though its marked sold.I WANTED OTHER MEMBERS TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON CWIGUY WAS.I DID THIS INSTEAD OF LEAVING HIM A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SCORE. SOME FOLKS JUST DONT GET IT.at any rate ill close the ad,hopefully he will try harder to do the right thing next time.

Closing a thread serves several purposes:
1. It allows better utilization of the search function. (Exclude Closed threads.)
2. It allows better time management when looking through lists of ads. (Ignore the Closed ones.)
3. It prevents the real negligent bump of, "is this still avail? i'll take it". (When the NP >negligent poster< fails to read the changed header of the post. sold... gone... or whatever the OP chooses to use.)
4. It cleans up the forum by not allowing the ads to be bumped any further. (Intentionally or Negligently.)

Thank you in advance.

generally once an ad is closed it is usually overlooked.hopefully my effort will save someone else the trouble dealing with certain flakes,just my opinion though....just trying to get my 15 minutes of fame! :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.