JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Vernonia
State
Oregon
Zip Code
In good shape. Hogue grip. No round count. It will come with a quality custom leather holster that I had made for it. $425 and I will toss in a box of ammo. Not looking for trades. I am firm on price. I have posted this up before and have had issues from potential buyers so I am going to try to be a little more clear.

I can meet Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. I work 12 hours shifts the rest of the week and am simply not available.

I will meet you at or within 20 minutes of A Cut Above pawn in Aloha. I will also meet at A FFL in Forest Grove or Banks. I will not drive across the Willamette or down I-5 to meet up. I live in BFE and that would take up a pretty big chunk of my limited free time.

Selling to Oregon residents only. I will not meet at a FFL in Washington.

Yes, you have to do a background check. I'm not going to fight tyranny and face jail time over a piece of metal I am selling.

20221107_112414.jpg 20221107_112623.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
When you sell to a Washington resident, you do the transfer at an Oregon FFL. The Oregon FFL gets your info then charges shipping for the Washington resident to send it to a legal FFL in Washington, where the transfer is completed. It's the same exact process for you either way. You give the FFL your info and sign a form, and you're done.

When you sell to a Washington resident, you do the transfer at an Oregon FFL. The Oregon FFL gets your info then charges shipping for the Washington resident to send it to a legal FFL in Washington, where the transfer is completed. It's the same exact process for you either way. You give the FFL your info and sign a form, and you're done.
Cool. I have not yet had a Washington resident who was willing to meet at a FFL in Oregon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.