JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2600
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling an amazing rifle that I just don't shoot enough. Ruger Precision Magnum Rufle in 300 PRC. It has less than 100 rounds down the tube, all Hornady 225 ELD-M so far. I just don't have time for load development and have focused on other rifles. Only selling to fund a competition rifle that weighs a little less. While this thing is a BEAST of a rifle, you'll appreit and the brake for soaking up recoil.

You can read all about the rifle from Ruger if you want more info. Completely stock, no mods.

Mounted on top in Vortex Precision Matched Rings is a Vortex Viper PST Gen ii 5-25 FFP MRAD scope with the newest EBR-7C reticle. Has flip caps, switch view throw lever, and bubble level. Comes with two 5 round mags. NOTE- Magpul AICS LA mags do not work with 300 PRC ammo as the OAL is too short on those mags. Have to use Ruger/AI metal mags.

Also included is a Harris 9-13 notched/swivel base bipod.

I've got 100 rounds Hornady 225 ELD-M ammo and 40 rounds Hornady 212 ELD-X ammo for sale.

I will only sell the scope or ammo if the rifle sells alone. No trades please. This is a turn-key long range precision rifle. This will only transfer to and FFL. Willing to meet up Woodburn to Eugene.

Total invested in what's listed- $3165. Asking $2700 (with all ammo) plus shipping if you can't meet up.

Text for fastest communication or more photos
503 856 6197

20230614_194856.jpg 20230614_194842.jpg 20230614_194818.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.