JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Very good condition P90 up for sale. This is the 2-tone stainless non-decocker safety version. Includes 2 mags and has hogue grips installed. Does have some cosmetic dings as you can see in the pictures but performs flawlessly and is super accurate. What else needs to be said about the Ruger P90?
Only thing I'm looking for in trade is a golf gap wedge. Don't need any more guns at this time.

Thanks for looking,

Randy

p90.jpg p902.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So here's a story about this gun. Unfortunately, when all checks were done, this gun came up as a stolen weapon! Reported stolen out of Tillamook in 2004 and I purchased it sometime after that from a dealer that is no longer in business. I'm out the gun and money and prospective buyer unable to purchase. Sad but true, and have no idea how a "reputable dealer" could have sold and/or even have been in possession of a stolen pistol.

Well, that's all in limbo. Long story, but Tigard police are now in possession and doing their investigation. I have no receipt for my purchase since it was such a long time ago. Records from the original gun shop are now in the hands of the ATF and the police are trying to track it all down. To date, original owner has yet to be found and there is still the possibility of a serial # mix up. Tigard police thankfully have said that I am in the clear. No clue as to what happens next. Still hoping to get the pistol back.

Oh, man. What a mess.

I wonder what they'll do with the pistol if the original owner is busy being dead? Or in jail?

Sure sorry this happened.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.