JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I inherited a couple of guns recently and one is a cowboy gun, which isn't something I'd every use (I'm more the IDPA type of guy than Cowboy Action). It is a Ruger Old Vaquero blued 5-1/2 inch barrel with color case hardened frame (no, that isn't rust) and gold filigree engraved cylinder. It has the fake ivory grips but one side is missing the medallion (shown in pics). Other than the missing medallion (available on ebay for about $12 shipped) it is in great condition. No holster wear.
This is the old Vaquero that's on the old Blackhawk frame so it can take the heavier loads. If I were going to keep it there were several black powder loads I would have loved to try. I do have the box that it came in but couldn't find the papers. The closest I could find on GB was one for $750 and it was the shorter 4-1/2 inch barrel. I will include a basic leather holster that fits it well.

I'm looking for $450 in Wilsonville/Newberg area.

The only trades I am looking for are:
-XDm 3.8 Compact in 9mm
-Savage 111 Trophy Hunter XP in 30-06

Vaquero2.png

Last Edited:
In case anyone was wondering, the reason I'm so set on those as being the only trades is my family decided we wanted to standardize our firearms (mag/ammo/parts compatibility and weapon familiarity). The Savage 111 and XDm are the ones we decided we all loved and that we still need a couple of.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.