JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hard to find mini-14. Model #5831. This is basically a blued 16" threaded barrel with flash hider [tactical model] equipped with a Ruger marked Amega scout mount. Rifle is new and unfired. I bought this gun as NIB from a private seller. Previous owner shipped the rifle with out reinforcing the charging handle area so the box got all holy on me in transit. He also handwrote "magazines" on the inside flap of the box. There is also a small scratch on the bottom of the stock under the forend. Nothing major just worth noting so there are no surprises on your end. I can include 2 factory 20's or 2 factory 30's....your choice on mags. Comes with sling, picatinny rail kit for the D&T receiver, box and paperwork. $700 shipped or FTF in Southern Oregon before the new law takes affect.

Heres a link to one I saw on GB that sold:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =478787286

I attached 2 pics of the actual rifle below too. It is just like the one linked. Thanks! This will be cross posted on other forums so first I'll take it here or elsewhere gets the gun. 4th 045.JPG 4th 046.JPG

4th 045.JPG

4th 046.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.