JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Terry. Are you interested in selling it? I have a special place for it.

Gun Bench.jpg

Terry. Are you interested in selling it? I have a special place for it.

View attachment 753939
You are making me dig. The closest I can come is a Savage B-mag 17 WSM w/ammo. Is that close?

As the saying goes, close, but no cigar. plus I have about 6000 rounds of .17hmr and 0 rounds of 17wsm. So not ready to add a different cartridge to the herd.

Yes, I would be willing to sell the pistol. I have it listed for $590. It certainly would feel quite at home next to your lever gun and revolver. Nice! Regards, Terry

It's all good. I would love to see it. Where can we meet? I'm in PDX.
Larry
Hey Larry. I don't hardly get up to Portland, if you want to come down here, and like it, my FFL charges $30 for transfer and background check. My address is 820 cordon rd ne, salem OR 97317. Regards, Terry

i can't tomorrow Larry. I'm a veterinarian and I'm in the clinic all day. We close at 5:30 and I could see if Bruce (FFL) could do it then, if that would work for you. Terry

Hey Larry, We will be around all weekend. I'll need to make sure Bruce is available or else we may need to go to a local gun store for the transfer. Terry

Hey Larry, We will be around all weekend. I'll need to make sure Bruce is available or else we may need to go to a local gun store for the transfer. Terry
If Bruce is avail. @ 1ish on Sunday, let's do it. You can text me @ 503.680.5852 to confirm.
Larry.
PS Meet big brother :)

454 Casull.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.