JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a stock trigger pack for a ruger 10/22. I need newer one preferred no more then 5 years old. I have some cash or trade. I have ammo or ar15 parts and more for trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here is what it looks like - $90 shipped

BX NEW.jpg DSC09031 A.jpg

Not sure what you mean by "stock pull out" but what I am offering is a ruger factory drop in replacement trigger pack for their 10/22. The old one slips out after the pin/s are removed and this one drops right in. The gray plastic you see is just a protective holder for the trigger pack.

Google "Ruger BX 10/22 Trigger" pack for more info.

David

I need newer one preferred no more then 5 years old.
What exactly does 5 years or newer accomplish? The crappy polymer trigger housings have been shipping on 10-22's since 2008. Go to Clark Custom and order an aluminum OEM Ruger trigger housing for $50 and drop in all stock internals or upgrade to KIDD or Volquartsen goodies.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.