JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$425

Ruger 10/22 Stainless
-I bought it brand new about 3 years ago. Less than 1000 rounds through it. Great condition!
-The steel is stainless, and Ruger also finished it not as shiny steel, but with a much more durable coating of silver-grey.
-Trigger group has auto-release bolt catch, extended mag release, and recoil buffer.
-Includes all original parts and box/papers (not pictured)
-Original 10rd BX-1 mag

-Also, one BX-25 25rd Ruger magazine (not pictured)
-Hogue over-molded stock with sling swivel studs front and rear.
-Tech-Sights TSR-200RL, rail model for the Ruger rail. So you can still install a red dot sight on the rail.
-Brick of Winchester 333 36gr plated included
-Allen rifle case, black with red piping, says "Ruger 10/22" (not pictured)

This is the perfect Appleseed rifle!

For the buyer of this rifle, I would be willing to sell some more 22 ammo at reasonable prices.

IMG_2159_zps7gtwrkoh.jpg
IMG_2162_zpsa6cpoddf.jpg
IMG_2163_zpswhmwakap.jpg
IMG_2161_zpso5ainbz0.jpg
IMG_2160_zpsuctxro0n.jpg

Last Edited:
One way to detect some stainless steels is to get a strong magnet and see if it sticks to the steel. If it doesn't, then it is probably stainless. If the magnet does stick, then some stainless steels might be magnetic or it might not be stainless.

Ruger sells this model as the "Ruger 10/22 Stainless". That's the name of the rifle. I highly doubt they used steel that isn't stainless for this rifle. My point was just that on top of the durable finish of shiny stainless steel, this rifle has an extra finish on top of the stainless steel.

Please buy this so I can finally stop waffling. I want to keep it, then I want to sell it. Stop the misery and buy this thing. You can't beat the price of this $425 package.

Rifle $350
Stock $70
Sights $70
Case $20
25rd mag $25
333rds of ammo $25

If you like this at all, make an offer. Feel free to take off the ammo or the extra mag or something for a lower price. I'd like this sold before the regime change.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.