JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Playing with the Ronin scope to see how good the video recording was. Will video in 4K.
Shaky because I was trying to hold the rifle while operating the buttons on top of the scope.
Focus is touchy but does a decent job when dialed in.
Says it is weather proof but I'm not sure how it would hold up in a good old PNW rain storm.

Any ' Nighttime ' shots using it yet ?
digital has come a long way over the years. 'Ronin' brand looks to be affordable for someone getting into night hunting.
I think the Ronin scope is pretty much more suited to Night shooting . (imho) I would not choose a digital electronic projected image scope, over a traditional Scope for day shooting use.
Did you purchase this off of the SniperHogs webpage ?

Any ' Nighttime ' shots using it yet ?
digital has come a long way over the years. 'Ronin' brand looks to be affordable for someone getting into night hunting.
I think the Ronin scope is pretty much more suited to Night shooting . (imho) I would not choose a digital electronic projected image scope, over a traditional Scope for day shooting use.
Did you purchase this off of the SniperHogs webpage ?
Purchased direct from SniperHog site.

I haven't had a chance to get any animal images at night but it seems to work well with the SniperHog Lights Coyote Cannon.

I would hesitate to take it out in a typical Oregon down pour and will probably never take it off the homestead.

Purchased direct from SniperHog site.

I haven't had a chance to get any animal images at night but it seems to work well with the SniperHog Lights Coyote Cannon.

I would hesitate to take it out in a typical Oregon down pour and will probably never take it off the homestead.

I was out last night a little. Right now clear sky's and big Moon. Be easy to get some decent digital image to view to check out on the Ronin . Good test to see how it does not using any IR supplement.
The SniperHog brand of lights are very well made. That Coyote Canon flashlight is about the biggest IR supplement pump that you can throw on a rifle ....LOL, It really BIG and heavy, but is a powerhouse for a diode array flashlight. It will collimate a beam illum. 800 to 1-k yards easy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top