Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Posted by Kimber Custom
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
Saturday, February 13, 2021 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, February 13, 2021 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Event Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Kimber Custom

Reactions
Our first Rimfire Challenge match of 2021 will be Feb 13th. Registration link: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-feb-13/register

4 stages of pistol, 4 stages of rifle $5 per gun for members, $7.50 per gun for non members. Lunch included with registration (assuming COVID restrictions are relaxed) Prizes awarded for Overall Champion, Top Lady, Top Senior and Top Noob (1st or 2nd time shooting with us) plus a raffle at the end.

Anything chambered in .22lr is fair game. Please have at least 3 magazines (5 or 6 is better). No tube fed rifles please. It's okay to share equipment and loaners are available.

The rest of the 2021 schedule is May 8, July 31 and Oct 9.

Reactions
Got signed up. Came to the one last October’s and this will be my second. Really excited to come shoot with you guys. First comp was awesome. Highly encourage anyone debating to go ahead and compete. Great group of people and a lot of fun.

Frank RW

Reactions
Can I come watch? I'll pay for a seat if that's the entry.

I no longer own any .22s, but do miss 'em sometimes. :s0034: Never competitively shot, 'cept air-rifles.

Would like to scope out (pun intended) the event if I may.

Frank in Hillsboro

OP
Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom

Reactions
You would certainly be at a disadvantage with a bolt gun but nothing says you can't bring it and shoot it. There are semi-autos available to borrow if you want to be competitive.

OP
Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom

Reactions
Sorry all - the weather guessers were right. With temps not going above 30* it doesn't seem prudent to have people on the roads. Match is cancelled. We shoot again May 8th.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom