JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I don't shoot this. And I have other projects that I do shoot that need finishing. So this is up for sale.

I built this up over several years from parts I acquired. 10.5" barrel (I think m1 sales) with permanent flash hider. 5.56 chamber I believe. Skinny handguards. Cerakoted upper receiver (don't know who made it) with BCG (aero I think),

Aero precision lower with aero lpk. Original m16 buttstock and grip. Buttstock has a crack, but unless you use it to beat someone, it should hold up fine.

Yes, I built this. Probably at my kitchen table. If that bothers you, okay. But if it helps, I only used the kitchen table because my workbench was taken up with other projects. I have been a gunsmith for ten years, have built several dozen AR's, and have been a certified Colt armored. Pretty sure I'm qualified.;)

PRICE DROP $650 with one p-mag. You come to me, I cover the transfer. I deliver as far as Albany, you cover the transfer.

ADDED: I will likely be coming to the Redmond gun show on Sunday and could bring this along.

25402E16-FD9A-4B56-BCC1-FD9A1F1A9FAB.jpeg 52944F73-8F51-4EB6-BEE4-63CB207FEC69.jpeg

Last Edited:
Man, I REALLY want that upper.....drooling.

Love those 10.5's with the pinned hider. GLWS!!

Yep. I remember lusting after the " CAR-15 Commando Carbine" (not sure if that is a proper term but its what I remember) in the late 80's

I am glad you are a long ways off, makes not adding it to my pile of junk much easier.

I'm sure you won't have any problem finding it a home at that price.

I will entertain trades. Not needing shotguns. Not needing anything Taurus or cheaper.
1903 and 03a3 Springfields will usually get my attention. A bolt action .223 might also...

Trades plus cash on your end are usually a positive selling point.

Still available. Would consider a swap for a .223 bolt action or 1903/a1/a3 Springfield.

$650 cash, $700 trade value. Trade plus cash on your end possible as well.

Last Edited:
$600 cash or the following trades:

.223 bolt gun
1903, 03a3 Rifle
GI style 1911 (Springfield, Rock Island)
M1 Garand
Enfield No.4 Mk. I

Last Edited:
Probably won't part it out, but I'd likely swap barrels for either a 16" or 20" with Standard a-frame front sight base if someone wanted the moderator looking barrel.

Probably won't part it out, but I'd likely swap barrels for either a 16" or 20" with Standard a-frame front sight base if someone wanted the moderator looking barrel.

OK, well I want the barrel and the handguards. I'd come to you.

Last trip up the list before it goes back in the safe. $600 or trade for:

223 bolt gun
1903, 03a3 Rifle
GI style 1911 (Springfield, Rock Island)
M1 Garand
Enfield No.4 Mk. I

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.