JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Remington model 700 VSSF II .223 Rem for sale. This rifle has a synthetic green with spider web H.S. Precision aluminum bedding block stock, 1:12 twist fluted polished stainless steel 26 inch barrel with painted black flutes, polished 700 receiver, jeweled bolt and stainless bead blasted bottom metal and trigger guard. X-mark trigger has been replaced with a Jewell 1 lb. adjustable trigger that includes bolt release and safety.

This rifle will shoot smaller than 1/2 inch groups consistently. I bought it for sage rat hunting but it never saw much action since I started shooting .20 caliber rifles. Probably about 800 rounds though it, so lots of barrel life left.

I may have rings to include as well, depending on your needs. Scope not included. Would include a limited amount of bullets, primer and power if you need them to get started.

Will deliver to your FFL of choice within a 150 mile radius of Salem, OR. FFL fees are on you since the gas is on me.

Remington 223.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.