JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have exactly 200 rounds (10 boxes) of brand new Remmington Core-lokt .30-'06 180grn cartridges for sale. Nothing wrong with them and have been properly stored. My rifle has always shot them really well (but hated superformance) but on a whim I floated the barrel and in doing so my rifle changed it's mind, it now loves superformance and a particular load I worked up. It shoots the Core-lokts only moderately well now. I'm not in a bind to get rid of them, they'll still kill zombies, but thought I'd put some feelers out so I'll ask $150 for the lot or maybe we can work a trade for

Hornady Superformance 180 grainers

180grn 30 cal Partitions

Hunter powder

375 HH dies

260grn 375 cal Accubonds

Pm offers and intrest

Thanks for looking

I have exactly 200 rounds (10 boxes) of brand new Remmington Core-lokt .30-'06 180grn cartridges for sale. Nothing wrong with them and have been properly stored. My rifle has always shot them really well (but hated superformance) but on a whim I floated the barrel and in doing so my rifle changed it's mind, it now loves superformance and a particular load I worked up. It shoots the Core-lokts only moderately well now. I'm not in a bind to get rid of them, they'll still kill zombies, but thought I'd put some feelers out so I'll ask $150 for the lot or maybe we can work a trade for

Hornady Superformance 180 grainers

180grn 30 cal Partitions

Hunter powder

375 HH dies

260grn 375 cal Accubonds

Pm offers and intrest

Thanks for looking

Sold pending pick up

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top