JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I originally listed this gun as a 30-06 by mistake, confusing it with another. It really is a 308 Winchester.

This came from Wisconsin a couple of generations ago by way of California. Been used and the bluing is mostly gone, but it's not beat up. There is some speckling of rust which can be seen in one of the pics. It sported a scope at one time, which it doesn't have now. The sights seem original and are in good condition, except for the substitute "Non-elevating elevator" for the rear sight. Looks like an old piece of coat hanger, actually. The wood is very nice and shows some figure with the finish in good shape, still wearing the original butt plate. I don't think this as a good gun for a Leftie, as the stock has a cant and twist, fitting a right handed shooter perfectly, but a left hand shooter not so well. It comes with the sling, one mag, an old zippered case and 4 rounds of ammo. Barrel code 0HS, which I believe is July 1961.
$350

No trades, please. Fees on the buyer.

742 1.jpg 742 2.jpg 742 3.jpg 742 4.jpg 742 5.jpg 742 6.jpg 742 8.jpg 742 7.jpg 742 sight.jpg 742 4.5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: