JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Remington 740 Woodsmaster 30.06 semi and it looks like a 4 round clip. This rifle has a very clean bore but it has some bumps and bruises on it and i tried to get some closeup pictures to show this. I am asking $350 for this rifle. No shipping and i will meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton for the sale and the transfer. buyer pays the transfer. I am in Hillsboro Oregon.
Thanks for looking

Remington 1.jpg Remington 2.jpg Remington 3.jpg Remington 4.jpg Remington 5.jpg Remington 6.jpg Remington 7.jpg Remington 8.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you for your interest. I will do $250 cash..
Sounds good- thanks. I am new to this site. What is the next step? Phone number? Would you be willing to meet at Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks Oregon? If not please provide an address and time to meet. My schedule is fairly open from 9 AM to 2 PM.

Sounds good- thanks. I am new to this site. What is the next step? Phone number? Would you be willing to meet at Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks Oregon? If not please provide an address and time to meet. My schedule is fairly open from 9 AM to 2 PM.
Hi there. Thank you. I can meet you there tomorrow at noon if you like. Please confirm and I will be there.
Thanks
Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.