JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
do you take paypal? i have been looking for one like this, Is the action a la or sa? what prefix is on the action for the sn# and can you take a pic of the bolt face, Im looking for something kind of specific lol.
All commercial 25-06s are Long Action, unless they are based on a military Mauser action, like older Parker-Hales, BSAs and Husqvarnas. (and those tend to be a poor fit for '06 based rounds as the space in the receiver and mag is limited)
All factory Remingtons are Long Actions when chambered for '06 based cartridges.

All commercial 25-06s are Long Action, unless they are based on a military Mauser action, like older Parker-Hales, BSAs and Husqvarnas. (and those tend to be a poor fit for '06 based rounds as the space in the receiver and mag is limited)
All factory Remingtons are Long Actions when chambered for '06 based cartridges.

im just trying to be specific as im building an m40a3 clone besides the la as i want to build it as a switch barrel.

Well an M40A3 "clone" would be a short action chambered for the .308. If you want to shoot '06 based cartridges by switching barrels then the LA is desirable, as long as it has the .473 bolt face that the .308 and 30-06 based cartridges share, which a factory 25-06 Rem700 has.
The problem I see is the LA M700 isn't going to fit in a M40A3 short action stock.
The Army's M24 sniper is a Long Action M700 and one of their stocks should fit.

sorry its the mcmillan tac a4 stock
Like this? : <broken link removed>

If it is used, be certain it is configured for the Rem700LA ADL and you should be good to go.
Beware though. If it is supposed to have bottom metal, the ADL model doesn't and you'll need to factor that into the cost of switching it over, or ask if the MCM comes with it. Some of those tactical rigs had removable mags and they may have had their own bottom metal.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews