JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Updated for sale option for buyers.

1100 that I've had for ~30 years. Has 26" skeet barrel and a 30" "magnum" full choke barrel. I've never used the magnum barrel. Over the years I've owned it, I've only used it around 20 times for upland and a few clay sessions. Until recently, I haven't fired it in the past 20+ years. Full disclosure, took it out 2 months ago for a round of clays and it would not cycle at all. Turned out to be that pesky little gas washer. Replaced it, and it cycled a box + of Federal target loads without a hiccup. Went hunting at EE Wilson on opening day this year and ran into a nice covey of quail....using some cheap brand of 7.5 steel (all I could find) and it did not like them either. A couple days later I tried the good ol Federals....no issues whatsoever. So, I know it's not a gas issue, it's an ammo issue. Never an issue with quality hunting loads, or reloads In the past. Ever.

Looking for a like auto in 20 gauge 26', or 28". Black synthetic is ok.

Trade update; tactical shotgun. Benelli Super Nova, Mossberg 500, or 930, etc.

More pictures on request. Will meet in Salem for transfer.

Thanks for looking!
Best,
Dave

B766F76C-CB8F-466B-90EC-9456BD854301.jpeg

0CBD8DB1-98B3-45AA-A929-35359F05C7DE.jpeg 61BB5BB8-0F5F-4F68-B2ED-94D9F53A12D9.jpeg 193B9BA7-177A-4558-9EC1-D95B1B9C3565.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
LOL!
No, there was a version of the 1100 known as the "1100 lightweight".
Should say so on the receiver.

Dean
P.S. Just checked and the receiver will say "Remington Model - 1100LW", if its a lightweight ("LW" = LightWeight)

Thanks for the tip.
I was unaware.
I think all the older 1100 barrels will interchange, its when you try to fit 1100 to 1187 that there's issues...or something like that.
Probably the same for the current 1100.

Dean

Thanks for the tip.
I was unaware.
I think all the older 1100 barrels will interchange, its when you try to fit 1100 to 1187 that there's issues...or something like that.
Probably the same for the current 1100.

Dean

I believe that to be correct for 12's. Not the case for 20's, especially LW's. They have a very short "tang" (not certain of that's the name) that enters the receiver. The only barrel I found for a LW 20 is $400!!!

Updated for sale option for buyers.

1970's 1100 that I've had for ~30 years. Has 26" skeet barrel and a 30" "magnum" full choke barrel. I've never used the magnum barrel. Over the years I've owned it, I've only used it around 20 times for upland and a few clay sessions. Until recently, I haven't fired it in the past 20+ years. Full disclosure, took it out 2 months ago for a round of clays and it would not cycle at all. Turned out to be that pesky little gas washer. Replaced it, and it cycled a box + of Federal target loads without a hiccup. Went hunting at EE Wilson on opening day this year and ran into a nice covey of quail....using some cheap brand of 7.5 steel (all I could find) and it did not like them either. A couple days later I tried the good ol Federals....no issues whatsoever. So, I know it's not a gas issue, it's an ammo issue. Never an issue with quality hunting loads, or reloads In the past. Ever.

Looking for a like auto in 20 gauge 26', or 28". Black synthetic is ok.

Trade update; tactical shotgun. 18', extended tube, ghost ring sights, etc. Benelli Super Nova, Mossberg 930, etc.

More pictures on request. Will meet in Salem for transfer.

Thanks for looking!
Best,
Dave

View attachment 754143

View attachment 754150 View attachment 754153 View attachment 754152
Have a marlin 1895g lever action 45/70 if you ever consider a trade

Change of plans. Going to convert to a "tactical" 1100. Ordered a pistol grip sock and 10 round tube extension. Looking for a forearm.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.