JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is for a well taken care of seater die, with micrometer adjustment. The only reason that I am selling is I have switched all of my seaters to inline dies for use with an arbor press.

Includes the VLD seating stem (installed) as well as the standard seating stem.

Prefer a Face to Face meet at the Cabela's in Tualatin, but also happy to ship at buyers expense.

Redding site: https://redding-reloading.com/online-catalog/19-type-s-die-chart

Redding Description:

The Redding Competition Seater Die has solved the concentricity problems inherent in other seating dies of this type. Tighter manufacturing tolerances have been made possible due to the details of the patented seating stem system. The bullet guide to seating stem fit is so precise that the seating stem can actually be demonstrated to "float" on a column of air. The seating stem is precision ground to exactly match bullet diameter. Alignment and accuracy are enhanced by the cartridge case and bullet being completely supported and aligned in a close fitting, precision ground sleeve before bullet seating begins. The micrometer is calibrated in 0.001" increments for precise seating depth and is infinitely adjustable (without clicks). Also has a "zero set" feature that allows you to zero the micrometer to your rifle or favorite seating depth. Shellholder sold separately. Made in the USA.

1000002198.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews