JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Recover Tactical glock brace kits On sale at classic firearms right now.

Ive had this sitting in my cart for a while.. its a useless toy.. but it looks fun.
Anyway, because the prices are slashed most likely due to the gen 2 chassis coming out or perhaps the incoming ATF ban it seems that Classic Firearms is slashing prices and moving these units.

A basic chassis kit went from $89 to $59
The optic mount went from $39 to $19.99
The big kit went from $189 to $119

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Recover Tactical glock brace kits On sale at classic firearms right now.

Ive had this sitting in my cart for a while.. its a useless toy.. but it looks fun.
Anyway, because the prices are slashed most likely due to the gen 2 chassis coming out or perhaps the incoming ATF ban it seems that Classic Firearms is slashing prices and moving these units.

A basic chassis kit went from $89 to $59
The optic mount went from $39 to $19.99
The big kit went from $189 to $119
That's an excellent price. Imo the front mag holder is well worth it. High quality, locks up tight, holds the mag well. That thing alone is worth twice the price imo.

I'm less sold on the brace but if you have no brace at all it's probably worth it. I found it to be more violent and your face is closer to the action than the flux brace (which is probably impossible to find now) or the endo tactical brace. The endo tactical brace allows you to use standard ar buffer tubes and braces. U can also attach a utg folding adapter.

That's an excellent price. Imo the front mag holder is well worth it. High quality, locks up tight, holds the mag well. That thing alone is worth twice the price imo.

I'm less sold on the brace but if you have no brace at all it's probably worth it. I found it to be more violent and your face is closer to the action than the flux brace (which is probably impossible to find now) or the endo tactical brace. The endo tactical brace allows you to use standard ar buffer tubes and braces. U can also attach a utg folding adapter.

Ive yet to play with either the flux or RT braces. I currentlt have an endo tactical adapter I had to mod for my gen 4 glock. I tried the UTG folder but that thing was butter soft, I think I got a knockoff.
The modded Endo works well.

What sold me on the RT brace is the optic mount the designed for it, and from what I hear that makes all the difference with these braces.. I also like that smaller overall profile the RT brace has.
I justified the new brace by telling myself my old shockwave brace on the endo can be used on either an AR45 or .22 pistol build this summer haha

Another thing they don't tell you about is that mag holder can go on any gun with a bottom pic rail (maybe there are some mini length rails out there that might be exceptions I don't know but glock size rail or bigger will work). So if you have an ar 9 or whatever that takes glock mags the mag holder gives you a front foregrip with mag holder for that also. $29 for that mag holder is a steal imo.

Not sure I'm into the braced real pistol thing, but the Recover Tactical magazine baseplate clips for Glock magazines are a pretty brilliant innovation for securing an extra magazine on the fly without a dedicated magazine pouch/carrier.

Not sure I'm into the braced real pistol thing, but the Recover Tactical magazine baseplate clips for Glock magazines are a pretty brilliant innovation for securing an extra magazine on the fly without a dedicated magazine pouch/carrier.
Fair, Its an acquired taste. I have standard pistols I enjoy shooting but then I got into braced pistol shooting. I do a lot more controled environment, slow fire bench shooting these days since ammo conservation is a focus.
From a rest, the braces act as great cheek welds for better line of sight.. and some secure in the rest better that way. Not sure if this brace will fit like the shockwaves I have do.. but Im sure I can figure something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top