JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered one today, will post an update when it arrives.

1655326587010.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you are thinking this is "rebranded" Vortex, it is not. It's a copy. And they are about $60 on Wish.com so if you can cancel the amazon order, you'd be wise to do so. That looks like a Sparc copy, not a Spitfire I think.

If you are ok with a copy with lesser performance, it's fine at a certain price point. I've tried both head to head (real Vortex and clone/copy) and the clone works, just not as well, nor as refined a product. Even before handling, the giveaway is the plastic box like these come in and the close-but-not-quite-spec mount which is pictured in the ad. Again, at a certain price/application these make sense, but it's not "re-branded."

IMG-3936.jpg

Rebranded, as in how they're marketing it:
TORQ Optics Spitfire HD Gen II Red Dot…

If you examine the photos, the construction and markings appear almost identical. The only noticeable difference being the paint on the windage dials. Here's the real McCoy for $399:
https://www.amazon.com/Vortex-Optics-Spitfire-Prism-Scope/dp/B08SC9BCY5/

My guess is that these are product overruns, and I'm more than willing to roll the dice on picking this up for 75% off. I'm not buying it for the case. When it arrives, I'll stack it up against my authentic Gen 1 Spitfire, and evaluate. If it's spurious, back it goes to Amazon, who will promptly refund the money. For me, there appears to be little/no downside.

Update:
The good news is that these appear to be a genuine Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II. As Oro observed, the case and mount were slightly different, and a battery was not included. The reticle is identical to Vortex's online manual, electronics function as described, product & covers have the Vortex markings, and the glass is crystal clear.

The only downside is the sight took 23 days (slow boat from China) to arrive from the date of purchase. Although the wait was definitely worth saving $300 IMHO. It may be a copy in some way, but it looks and functions great for me. Their store on Amazon have a few other "rebranded" optics that may be worth a look. Good Luck.

Update:
The good news is that these appear to be a genuine Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II. As Oro observed, the case and mount were slightly different, and a battery was not included. The reticle is identical to Vortex's online manual, electronics function as described, product & covers have the Vortex markings, and the glass is crystal clear.

The only downside is the sight took 23 days (slow boat from China) to arrive from the date of purchase. Although the wait was definitely worth saving $300 IMHO. It may be a copy in some way, but it looks and functions great for me. Their store on Amazon have a few other "rebranded" optics that may be worth a look. Good Luck.
Go put a couple hundred down the pipe and get back to us! Lets see how it holds zero!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews