JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_1176.JPG I have a a rcbs trim pro 2.picked up a bunch of stuff at a garage sale.its has been used but looks great.have the 9 piolits that came with it.it does have the lever that goes on it.70 bucks and it's yours.have the box but no instructions.they can be found on google tho.new they go for over 100.if not local shipping will be on you.would trade for 357/38 special brass,223 9mm or 380 projectiles.

Last Edited:
View attachment 367640 I have a a rcbs trim pro 2.picked up a bunch of stuff at a garage sale.its has been used but looks great.have the 9 piolits that came with it.50 bucks and it's yours.have the box but no instructions.they can be found on google tho.if not local shipping will be on you.would trade for 357/38 special brass,223 9mm or 380 projectiles.

Have some brass. Mixtures of head stamp. Most in .223 already primers removed and polished, not sized. How many for trade. Have fewer, again primer removed 9mm brass. Could possibly add some .38 brass minus spent primers. Located in Springfield. Let me know some numbers of pieces of brass.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top