JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone been to any of the training classes they offer? What was the experience like? Do you recommend their services? Are there any other local classes that you would recommend for AR/AK rifle dynamic training?

-LazerblazeR

I've spoken to a couple of the guys there, and recommended that a former coworker look into working with them. Last I heard, he was supposed to be joining them. He was a Marine sniper school instructor for 4 years, a survival instructor, and a decorated combat vet. Smart guy, easy to get along with, and absolutely knows his stuff. Not sure if he wound up getting it going there. If you meet JR, you'll want to soak up what he has to teach.

I have heard from someone who got pistol instruction from them that he was very happy with them.

Sent from my ME302C using Tapatalk 4

I have taken two of their classes one a beginning AR class and a Skill building class that focused on your gear and its arrangement with your weapon system. They have a great set up in Aurora. Rob Hicks is the main guy that runs the shop and classes. Doc is the Armorer after the first class I took with them Doc offer to fix my stock trigger for about $40 and it is a thing of beauty. I have been to a lot of Gun shops which they don't havetoo many there on the walls but I think they have the best gear in town by far. I know that they are going to be doing more classes and bringing in some big names.

I highly recommend them. It's a full service shop and all the staff that I've worked with have been professional and knowledgeable. I have taken a couple of classes and they run a first class operation. I've bought a number of accessories from Rob and he provides great customer service.

Taken classes and and what makes it very different is that, they allow you to bring what you got and see what works and doesn't work for you. Unlike other classes where I have been where they wanted it a very particular way. Keep an open mind and prepare to learn and be petered out. I learned a lot from the classes and it wasn't a bench style shooting environment. The range was very open ended with various scenarios laid out for you. Rob Hicks, is the senior instructor, and like I said before, he works with what you got. There were students with little or no gear that did just fine and then there were students that came completely decked out Rambo style and it was either too much for them or it didn't work at all. In the end, it was a very eye opening experience. I highly recommend the SKILL BUILDER class and this is where Rob evaluates you and what is your strength and weakness. Another favorite from the classes is that , I went away with homework and lots of tips and suggestions on what to practice.
I really recommend any of his classes for the very beginner to the most experienced, you will definitely leave the range with something new that you learned.

Taken classes and and what makes it very different is that, they allow you to bring what you got and see what works and doesn't work for you. Unlike other classes where I have been where they wanted it a very particular way. Keep an open mind and prepare to learn and be petered out. I learned a lot from the classes and it wasn't a bench style shooting environment. The range was very open ended with various scenarios laid out for you. Rob Hicks, is the senior instructor, and like I said before, he works with what you got. There were students with little or no gear that did just fine and then there were students that came completely decked out Rambo style and it was either too much for them or it didn't work at all. In the end, it was a very eye opening experience. I highly recommend the SKILL BUILDER class and this is where Rob evaluates you and what is your strength and weakness. Another favorite from the classes is that , I went away with homework and lots of tips and suggestions on what to practice.
I really recommend any of his classes for the very beginner to the most experienced, you will definitely leave the range with something new that you learned.

Thank you for your detailed response to the actual questions that I posed! This has really given me the confidence to enroll with these fellows.

sent from Lazernote

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top