JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Silver Creek
State
Washington
Zip Code
Very rare, very nice condition 257 TCU, or 25 TCU factory contender barrel, 12" octagon, high gloss. I haven't got to shoot it much, I started load development, and got distracted on other projects, and its sat ever since. The scope is not included in the sale as I have another barrel in need. I have 50-120 pieces of formed brass I'll throw in but it's easily formed from .223
Barrel and scope base $400.00

I have a set of dies that I'll make available to buyer if needed- It's a universal 25 cal seater, and a Redding bushing 7mm tcu sizer die with 25 cal bushing. $150.00

Shipping at cost is available, I'm in Vancouver every couple weeks as well.

Always open to trades as well- 22lr, contender stuff, ar upper parts, actions, left hand rifles, shotguns? etc.......who know, if you're interested and have something to trade, PM me for consideration!

20231024_202224.jpg 20231024_202236.jpg 20231024_202243.jpg 20231024_202252.jpg 20231024_202321.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Added note on trades: I'm only getting rid of this because it's not getting used, and I'd rather get something that gets used! When it comes to trades, something that gets used adds value to me more than just cash value- SO, if you have something you'd consider trading just PM me what you have even if your value isn't equal to my cash price I'll consider it!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top