JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Waterville
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my PWS MK111 Pro upper. It's exactly as it came from the manufacture with no modifications. I have put approximately 60 rounds through it. It is in very good condition with marks only on the brass deflector (shown in photos) and light mark on hand guard from mounting a flashlight. It's too light to even show up in the photos. This upper is unique in that it is a long stroke piston system with a 3 position adjustable gas regulator. Barrel is 11.85", 1:8 twist, with A2 flash hider. .223 Wylde chamber. It shoots very well. I'm selling this because I just upgraded to the Mod 1-m version. This Pro upper sells new for right around $800. I'm asking $550 for mine and I'll cover shipping. I prefer PayPal as payment if possible.

tempImagewrYS9X.png tempImageVVEcC9.png tempImageIILXAP.png tempImageAvhT1M.png tempImageGzE2l0.png tempImageE5PCVm.png tempImageKywcrE.png tempImageVveWyu.png tempImageDLh7lT.png tempImageDRcsWj.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service