JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1650
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
9mm
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this just before lockdown but then recently was able to get a deal on a SP5, so this must go.

Brand new, never fired. Purchase HKPDW brace as well as the wide foregrip and installed them myself.

Includes hard case, the 2 included ETS magazines, & all original accessories, though those are not pictured.

Buying new from a dealer, and paying sales tax, looks like it would cost ~$1900 to get this same setup.

Instead, buy new from me with no sale tax. Price is firm at $1650. I could list a higher price and negotiate down in negotiations, but I prefer to just save time and list the price I want.

If you want just the PTR without the brace and only with the factory MLOK handguard then I can remove those and sell the 9CT for $1500.

I can meet at Cash Company Pawn in Bellevue as they are still processing private party transfers.

Not looking for any trades.

I could ship this at buyer's cost, but it would likely be cost prohibitive as pistols must ship 2nd day

IMG_2670.jpg IMG_2669.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
bump, still available. Have some interested who are looking to get funds lined up, but first to make payment (or a $200 non-refundable deposit) gets it.

I cant believe this is still available, I paid just under 2K for the same setup 4 weeks ago and was happy I could find one. I spent a ton of time doing research before I bought and PTR's are known for being the same quality as Zenith for MP5 clones. I have a little under 700 rounds down mine with no problems whatsoever. BTW, I dont know this guy at all, I just know the weapon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.