JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For sale: PTR 91 Paratrooper $1400.

Unknown round count, but I guesstimate in the several hundred range based solely on the condition when we bought it & then how many rounds we have put through it.

Located in Salem, may travel to Albany, Dallas or Tigard (Tigard Pawn for more). FFL fees are the buyers responsibility, not interested in any trades on this at this time. FTF, will not ship.

Be a member in good standing, and please use the conversation function (private message).

Comes with 10 magazines (2 steelies & 8 aluminum), the PTR hard case (simple plastic case, but better than a cardboard box...), and the 3 front hand guard rail sections.

Pics taken yesterday 4/11/17:

3606CE80-1898-4046-90F4-50B8AFFEC898_zpscofu4s1x.jpg

D8184A8F-74D7-4112-95C0-100D537D8302_zpsap9v1ukn.jpg

52938D84-982C-4218-B0D3-D8B9F6DEB45C_zpsx9ljudxh.jpg

3EFD4292-3964-4F38-88F8-9BD25E2A1E73_zpsgimreq0n.jpg

45B07BDB-B223-4C8C-903B-607B6CC33FC9_zpsbnpylutn.jpg

An ejection port buffer has been added to help reduce the dent to brass. Chatting with folks at our range, they figure that the brass is reloadable. I don't reload rifle (yet...), so can't speak to wether it is in fact reloadable or not. The port buffer also helps keep from flinging the brass 20 yards out though. :)

Detail of glued on ejection port buffer:

F3A5E000-725C-479E-9148-14968E682E3E_zpsm6zadasp.jpg

10FAB1E2-69B6-48B7-B96D-CD939379B6E8_zpsldac5o4w.jpg

For folks who like the feel of the wider foregrip, I chatted with one of our fellow members who is a HK/G3 guru, it may be possible to swap out the foregrip. You'd have to check with PTR on the parts count to maintain legalities if you were to do so, however he reckons it would still be above the parts count.

He figured that this forgrip might swap: Black Wide Forearm HK 93, HK 33, HK G3K if I measured the current one, as the wider ones attach about 2 inches or so further down. The metal foregrip currently on it measures 9 1/8".

Note that the above information on the grip came about as I was thinking on trading this rifle for another members, but that member was more interested in having a different grip. Just seems easier to sell the rifle out rite, and then for us to go buy his rifle.

Hence, this ad may be pulled if the other rifle gets sold...

For folks who are members down at ARPC, if your interested, but not sure, give a holler & we could arrange to meet up there and you can run some thru it, a magazine or two. BYOA-but manufactured only, use reloads once you own it. :)

Again, please use the conversation function (private message), and be a member in good standing. Thanks!

Last Edited:
Ok, rifle will be headed back to its cozy spot in the overflow safe the end of the week.

It likely won't come out again until Trump does something stupid enough to get himself impeached, or when the Dems get the Whitehouse back.

Warren in the WH? That's a plausible and scary thought!

Don't miss yer chance to own this...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.